Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

It's such a wonderful, memory making day and I am wishing all the bloggers a very Happy and safe Thanksgiving Day!!

I have enjoyed wandering and perusing the various sites seeking out new and familiar recipes to prepare for our family. The very next day begins our house decorating for Christmas. I so love that as well!! We don't have a tree yet, but I love looking over all the hand-made ornaments made by my children throughout the year and remembering Christmas' gone by when they were just little kids. It's all such a magical time of year. This year I started listening to Christmas music right after Halloween. I haven't yet been able to find a radio station for my car, but we are set at home. Michael W. Smith has his new CD out for the season and can be found at:

"mws banner
Have a wonderful day and don't forget to give thanks for the many blessings we have been given!

No comments: