Thursday, May 10, 2007

Slow Cooker Thursday

This is dinner my family enjoyed last night and I hope you will too!! (Be patient as these are my first few days blogging and I'm trying to learn all I can about postings)

Chicken and noodles

6 frozen boneless/skinless chicken breasts
1 12 oz pkg of frozen stir-fry veggies
1 pkg of onion soup mix
1 24 oz pkg of frozen chopped spinach
1 32 oz can of cream of mushroom soup
1 8oz can of cream of celery soup
3 Tbsp of dried Rosemary
Salt & Pepper to taste

I placed all ingredient in order and let it go on low for 8-9 hours and served over egg noodles. It was simple and quick to set-up and that's what I love about crock-pots!!

6 comments:

Sandra said...

That sounds SO GOOD, thanks for sharing the recipe.

Welcome to my Slow cooking Thursdays, I'm so glad you joined in :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging world.. fair warning ... it is addictive!

Thanks for sharing your recipe!

MJ

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogging, guess your still in the pre-addicted stage :) LOVE this recipe--this is my kind of meal!!

Anonymous said...

That sounds amazing! I'll have to try this!

Welcome to slow cooking thursdays!

Sherry

Annie said...

This recipe looks great! I love chicken & noodles and this recipe is new to me :o).
Thanks!
Annie

A Juggling Mum said...

This sounds delicious, Have a great week :)

Rachel xxx
aka A Juggling Mum