Wednesday, May 30, 2007

WFMW

This is something that I recently read about and decided to give a try.

One of the many beauty supplies that has recently gotten my attention is Primer. This is suppose to smooth lines and allow your make-up to have a flawless application and make us look great! Well, some of those 'Primers' can have expense tags starting at $ 25 and going to where the sky is the limit. After some research, I found out that most of the same ingredients can be found in Monostat Chafing Relief Powder-Gel. Many beauty chat rooms are filled with happy people who are using this product as their primer and find the results to be the same as the pricier products. This product is less than $7 and can be found in the supermarkets or Walmart. This is what works for me this Wednesday and I hope it will for you too!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Huh. Now that's something I never would have thought to do.

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

Monostat...as in THE Monostat? Wow...ok...well, how bad can it be, right? For $7 I can try that.