Wednesday, May 16, 2007

WFMW

This is a goody for me and my household: Crud-Kutter. You can buy it by the gallon at Lowes or Home Depot and it does it all!! I first found out about this product through our home builders. They were using this product to clean carpets, windows, and anything that needs cleaning. It's usually $11-12 and that's in it's concentrated form. I use it full strength on carpets and have since used it on everything else including our cars. It's really good at getting that black, sticky stuff off the underside of my car (which is white and shows all stains). We also use Crud-Kutter to power-wash our home. It really is a does all product and that's my tip of the day :). Hope you get to try it out...it's usually found in the paint departments.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Sue I'll have to get some of this, it sounds like just what I need for all the cleaning in my house :)

Thanks for the tip :)

♥Sandra